Tremco Construction Products Group brings together Tremco CPG Inc.'s Commercial Sealants & Waterproofing and Roofing & Building Maintenance divisions; Tremco Barrier Solutions Inc.; Dryvit, Nudura and Willseal brands; Prebuck LLC; Weatherproofing Technologies, Inc.; Weatherproofing Technologies Canada and PureAir Control Services, Inc. Altogether, Tremco CPG companies operate 21 manufacturing facilities, 6 distribution sites, and 3 R&D/technology sites, and employ more than 2,700 people across North America.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB: This individual will contribute to the product compliance within Tremco CPG Inc, including Commercial Sealants and Waterproofing, Nudura, Dryvit, and other divisions. They will support compliance for all products in the CPG divisions, ensuring that upcoming regulations and trends are evaluated and communicated to the division. In addition, the Associate Program Manager will provide support for any products impacted by regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops internal and external networks to gain exposure to industry and scientific trends, garner information, and find opportunities for collaboration.
- Understands Tremco's products and formulation categories as it relates to regulations and sustainable initiatives, and makes recommendations for relevant business decisions.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to develop action plans with defined objectives, targets and responsibilities to support strategy.
- Understands and contributes to the development of a business case to address sustainability for the business, identifies opportunities to address the growing need for sustainable building solutions, and contributes to the development of the company's sustainability plan.
- Collaborate with subject managers experts, consultants, and others to understand legislative business impacts, and work with designated lobbyists to advise and recommend divisional policy in matters related to environmental policies.
- With general guidance from Manager engages and represents the business interests with various organizations (i.e. USGBC, ASC, EPA, NSF, OTC, Cal Air Districts, Cal-EPA, etc.).
- Understands volatile organic compounds for all products and how they meet/don't meet regulations in North America.
- Assist with development and implementation of customer facing environmental communications such as LEED sheets, health product declarations, environmental product declaration, Living Building Challenge compliance and other initiatives as required.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university required EXPERIENCE:
4+ years' experience in a highly regulated industry required. Experience with regulatory framework required. OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated leadership in committees/ organizations.
- Able to understand regulations and how they apply to Tremco CPG Inc.
- Travel within North America up to 30%
Incumbent must be able to stand, walk, sit, use hands, talk, hear, and lift up to 50 lbs. BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
The salary range for applicants in this position generally ranges between $79,337.00 and $99,171.00. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operations, needs, and other considerations permitted by law.
Tremco offers a variety of benefits to its employees, including but not limited to health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, Company Pension Plan, Performance Based Bonus/Commission, and continuing education. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.