Kforce has a client seeking an Associate Manager - Anaplan Builder in Miami, FL.Duties:
- Build and support complex planning and forecasting models in Anaplan
- Translate business user requirements into technical developments, leveraging prototypes and mock-ups
- Leverage your model-building expertise to accurately estimate level of effort associated with user stories
- Conduct technical and functional unit testing for every piece of functionality developed and be accountable for its quality
- Follow the CoE standard and guidelines to ensure a high-quality user experience, performance, security, and extensibility
- Stay abreast of latest Anaplan and related systems functionalities as well as industry best practices on data modelling, planning, and process definition
- Promote user's adoption through documentation, training and support
- Bachelor's degree (IT or technical-related degree preferred)
- Anaplan Model Builder certification (Level 1 and Level 2)
- At least 2 years of successfully implementing Anaplan solutions as model builder on 3+ models and at least 3 years of experience in enterprise-level software implementations
- Expert skills of Excel spreadsheet modelling, pivot tables, formulas, charts, etc.
- Lean/Agile Product Development expertise and experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.