SENIOR MANAGER / ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR*
* Dependent upon level of experience
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide technical accounting guidance to Linde's global finance organization on matters concerning US GAAP, IFRS and SEC reporting requirements, including accounting for areas such as: derivatives, leasing, revenue recognition, accounting for business combinations, consolidation and valuation matters
- Coordinate and supervise the development and implementation of new policies and procedures required to address new accounting guidance
- Assist the SEC reporting team responsible for preparation of Linde's Forms 10-K and 10-Q. Includes managing the interface with other internal functions including Investor Relations, Tax and Treasury, as necessary
- Act as a liaison between Linde and External Audit on various accounting matters
- Assist in the integration of newly acquired businesses, including oversight of the preparation of opening balance sheet and adoption of Linde policies and procedures (i.e., purchase accounting)
- Provide training to Linde's global finance organization on technical accounting matters
- Some periodic domestic and international travel will be required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance required.
- CPA required
- Minimum 7+ years' accounting experience (5+ years' public accounting) with demonstrated success and progression in prior work experience
- Ability to translate theory into understandable business practice and processes
- Ideal candidate will possess a strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse cultures and practices
- Quick comprehension of complex topics
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong MS Excel, Word and Power Point knowledge
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach/mentor others
- Familiarity with Hyperion, JDE and SAP a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.