Information about Eurofins as a whole:
Information about Eurofins Food Chemistry Testing:
- Over 50,000 employees worldwide
- Eurofins recently celebrated 30 years of excellence in bioanalytical testing.
- The company has grown from 4 employees in a small lab in France to a global network.
- 800 state-of-the-art laboratories across 41 countries.
- Eurofins is one of the best performing companies in the world. In three decades, the company has grown more than 3,000 times.
- Eurofins is now the global market leader in environmental, food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics testing as well as in agro-sciences CRO (Contract Research Organization) services.
Food Chemistry Testing:What we do...
- Founded in 1926.
- Acquired by Eurofins Scientific on August 1st, 2018, previously Covance Food Solutions.
- New to Eurofins, not new to the global life sciences industry. Provide food consulting services to Fortune 500 food, beverage, and consumer product companies.
- Approximately, 450 employees here in the Madison, WI area.
- New, state-of-the-art lab building on the east-side of Madison!!!
Analytical testing of foods, supplements, ingredients, and packaging. Includes work on: accurate nutrition labels, creating safe products and supply chains, and assisting with compliance with FDA and international regulatory agencies.Instrumentation we work on...
Job DescriptionResponsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Flame AA
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/ GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Learns to conduct routine analyses independently and in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOP's and regulatory agency guidelines
- Learns how to document work and maintains study documentation and laboratory records
- Learns how to use laboratory equipment and software appropriate for assigned tasks
- Attends and participates in project meetings
- Learns to perform peer review of data
- Learns to plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment and maintains a positive attitude. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (laboratory experience may be substituted for a degree) OR Associate's Degree in Biotechnology from Madison College (Madison, WI)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- May work with potentially hazardous materials
- Will be exposed to potential food allergens (ex: milk, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, etc)
- Overtime and weekend work as required
- Work requires some standing and sitting for long periods of time, including working within a laboratory hood and standing at a bench top
- Work requires use of PPE (personal protective equipment)
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work!
Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success, allowing them to advance quickly. Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.