The Assembly Technician will work in various areas in our manufacturing facility, assembling different motor components. In this role, they will focus on Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Productivity. The position starts at $19.30 per hour with voluntary overtime and includes the opportunity to select health insurance and sign up for a 401k matching fund. The position is in our climate-controlled location in West Chester, PA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Job Requirements Experience Requirements
- Preparing and assembling motor components with minimal supervision
- Responsible for following quality system procedures as required.
Physical Demand and Work Environment
- Ability to read process instructions and detail drawings
- Basic math skills required
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently but function in a team-based environment
- Standing - 8 hours a day
- Lifting - No more than 50 pounds
- 1st Shift is Monday to Friday from 6:00am - 2:30pm
- 2nd Shift is Monday to Friday from 3:30pm - 12:00am
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to email@example.com.
This job has expired.