An empty treadmill isn't compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
Performs routine duties to build, assemble, prep sub-assemblies, following established procedures.
- Under direct supervision, check and prepare all necessary materials for assembly and sub-assemblies.
- Follow work orders and established procedures, assemble units, parts of units and other parts using necessary tools and equipment (hand, electric or air).
- Maintain necessary paperwork and submit completed work orders to supervisor.
- Move completed parts and products to storage area as required.
- Repair parts and products as necessary.
- Use instruments to check and verify own work as required for safety and quality.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Ability to operate hand tools and equipment necessary for production. Must possess ability to read operating instructions and consistently lift up to fifty (50) lbs
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.Learn more about us here.Life Fitness does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here
for more informationLife Fitness
This job has expired.