Founded in 1999, MHS is a full-service provider of innovative material handling systems that solve the challenges of distribution and fulfillment operations. We build, engineer and maintain systems for some of the biggest companies in the world, including UPS, FedEx, Walmart, Amazon and others. MHS is already one of the 10 largest material handling system suppliers worldwide, and we only expect to continue growing. We're looking for top talent to be part of the journey.
Under direct supervision, performs routine and repetitive assembly operations and processes. Requires use of hand tools. Frequently reports to an Assembly Supervisor or Production Supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- Working on various stages of assembling
- Conducting product inspection and quality control
- Performing quality checks on products and parts
- Packaging finished products and preparing them for shipping
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe utilizing 5S principles.
- Rotate through different tasks on assembly line.
- Study and interpret assembly instructions.
- Determine if all parts are present.
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Read parts list.
- Positions parts and subassemblies.
- Interpret measurements.
- Verify specifications
- Assemble components.
- Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
- Report errors in production line.
- Check stock to ensure inventory is replenished.
- Complete quality control forms.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- One year of training/experience, preferred
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must be comfortable working on your feet
- Must be comfortable assembling Large objects
- Attention to detail, self-starter.
- Ability to read and use a tape measure.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
It is the policy of Material Handling Systems, Inc (MHS) and its affiliated companies to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
This job has expired.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug screen