Kforce has a client in Herndon, VA that is seeking an Architect V Offsite.Summary:The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to reviewing information security portfolio requirements, providing solution design, technical guidance to support Information security projects, evangelizing best practices and proven patterns, and escalating architecture issues and concerns. The candidate will promote the use of Corporate IT standards, and will create architectures and designs, and will develop target state architectures.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Math, or other engineering discipline
- AWS Solution Architect or AWS Security Specialty certification and with hands on experience
- 5+ years as an Information Security architect responsible for making key decisions on enterprise security solutions
- 5+ years of experience in architecting security solutions
- 3+ years of hands on application solution design experience in AWS using AWS native services
- 2+ years of experience on selecting, architecture reviewing, integration architecture with SaaS/COTS solutions
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise security landscape, security protocols, platforms, cryptography, authentication, authorization, access, and threat management
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
- Ability to collaborate with enterprise teams to articulate security controls and security measures
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.