AtHammerHeadin Lake Mills, Wisconsin we pride ourselves on being one of the largest contributors to the underground pipe and cable replacement, installation, and maintenance industry. Our plant in Lake Mills stands out because it's a place for people to learn and thrive. We enjoy coming to work because we take pride in creating high quality pieces of equipment, along with a strongteam orientedenvironment created through individual success.All ofour locations build the intricate network of machinery that contributes to The Toro Company. We contribute to building the communities, cities, and the world.
We invite you to apply and join a team of highly skilled, and highly passionate people.
The Application Specialist reports to the Sr. Application Specialist and is responsible for assisting customers in training and technical support for all equipment applications including new equipment startups, pilot programs, training, rentals, and demos. This position is responsible for continuing our high level of customer support by acting as a trusted advisor and conducting their activities with the highest degree of integrity, efficiency, and professionalism.
- Provides hands-on customer training, pilot programs, field demonstrations, technical expertise, and rental equipment support focused in CIPP (Cure In Place Pipe) products
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge of the HammerHead Trenchless product lines specifically CIPP
- Supports the development of training curriculum, testing, and materials
- Product testing in the field and at the main facility
- Provides regular feedback to product management from customers regarding current issues and future needs
- Participates in regional and national trade shows
- Accountable for maintaining budgeted expense levels
- Other duties and assignments as directed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Construction job site environment the majority of the time. This environment includes physical hazards such as utilities (typically gas, electric, and water lines), powered vehicle, and pedestrian trafﬁc, sharp objects, and moving machinery. Outdoor weather and construction site conditions such as open excavations, unimproved land, incomplete structures, etc.
- Extensive use of the telephone and email communications
- Rapidly changing demands, schedules, and deadlines
- Working with hazardous materials, including fuels, lubricants, fluids, and batteries
- Air and highway travel up to 75% of the time
- Some travel on weekends to ensure timely arrival at customer sites; travel on short notice
- Normal minimum work hours are 7:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Additional hours/days as required to support customers as directed
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma required
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in the trenchless industry is preferred
- Demonstrated record of working in close collaborative team environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint or equivalent
- Results oriented, hands-on approach to customer support and training
- Ability to mentor and coach customers on best practices
- Critical reasoning skills and ability to listen and acquire critical information
- Team oriented persona who embodies the essence of "we" over "me"
- Confident while at the same time having the ability to be sincerely approachable and personable
- Self-starter with the self-discipline to schedule and complete tasks without direct supervision
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.