Kforce has a client that is seeking an Application Software Engineer in Charlotte, NC or New York.Summary:We are working with one of the fastest growing healthcare insurance providers in the nation that is need of an Application Software Engineer available to start on a contract with expectation to convert to full-time. This is a fantastic opportunity and has flexibility in locations, with preference in the Charlotte, NC area and open to the entire state of New York. Responsibilities:
- Code development (specific programming language expert)
- Unit testing
- Understanding transaction formats and protocols such as: REST API/HTTP(s)/Web Services; JSON/XML
- Graph Databases: Neo4J/ ArrangoDB/ Orient DB
- Streaming Platform: Apache Kafka; Event driven architecture
- Experience with code repositories such as: Bitbucket/Git/SourceTree/CVS
- Monitoring and troubleshooting tools such as: Dynatrace; Grafana/Prometheus; Elastic, Logstash, Kibana (ELK); Splunk / Zabbix / Nagios, etc.
- Kubernetes/Micro-services/Docker / Jenkins
- DB (MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata)
- Visual Studio/Studio Code/Intelli-J/Studio 3T
- Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.