Are you passionate and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you. Who are we? We are Enthalpy Analytical, a leading environmental services company with 2,700 employees across 70 locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading benefits packages including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people.
- 401(k) plan offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
Enthalpy Analytical, is part of the larger organization, Montrose Environmental Group, is comprised of over 9 laboratories servicing air, water, soil, tobacco, and toxicology testing. Regulations drive the need for our services, but our unique capabilities allow us to add value to clients beyond environmental compliance.
Our El Dorado Hills, CA facility is currently seeking an Analytical Chemist for our LC-MS/MS group.Analysts perform chemical measurements and other tasks to meet the expectations of our clients by efficiently generating defensible data on time.
Pay: $26 - $29 per hour
As a key member of the laboratory team, this role will be responsible for a full range of activities including:
- Quantitative sample analysis
- Understand the purpose of the testing and determine if analyses do not meet minimum quality control and project criteria
- Maintaining organized records of analysisandequipment maintenance
- Instrument calibration and troubleshooting of equipment
- Work with Group Leader to improve quality and efficiency of analyses
- React to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as prescribed by the Company
- Compliance with Enthalpy's Quality Assurance Program and other policies
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, or related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience operating LC-MS and/or GC-MS
- Knowledge of analytical methods, analytical instruments, general lab practices and lab safety
- Must be flexible in work schedule and able to work overtime
- Well organized and have an attention to detail
- 2 years in an analytical testing environment (academic or professional)
- Experience using Waters MassLynx software
- Experience testing for Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) by LC-MS/MS
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities
This job has expired.