Torrent Technologies, a subsidiary of Marsh, is the leading flood insurance administrator in the US. Its integrated suite of business software platforms along with customer-focused service and support solutions have revolutionized the flood insurance landscape. Torrent is recognized for our deep flood insurance expertise and advanced technology capabilities. We provide market leading service and administration to Write Your Own (WYO) insurance companies and agents including direct access to both the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and private insurance products.
Torrent Technologies seeks candidates for an entry-level Agency Services Representative for the Kalispell, MT or Overland Park, KS office locations.
The Agency Services Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service in support of agency operations, policy sales, and administration. This position focuses primarily on providing administrative agency support.
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- As an Agency Services Representative, you will work in a call-center based environment taking calls from insurance agents and assisting with various tasks.
- In the first 30/60/90 days, you can expect to participate in a robust training program of on the job and computer-based training while learning industry standards, the systems we use and how to properly assist the agents you will be servicing.
- In the role you can expect to service our clients and colleagues primarily via phone, you must be comfortable conversing and working in a phone-based position while providing top tier customer service.
- Work a schedule of 9 am - 6 pm Monday - Friday (Mountain)
- You will be joining a team of four others who are highly motivated.
- This is a great entry-level position to start a career in the insurance industry.
We will count on you to:
- A company with a solid brand and proven results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration, and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
- Competitive pay (salary and bonus potential), Full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution after one year vesting period)
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
What you need to have:
- As an Agency Services Representative, this person will be responsible for taking calls from insurance agents.
- Engage current clients via email and calls (inbound/outbound) to support agency operations, policy sales, and administration
- You will be enrolling new agents into designated WYO
- You will be assisting agents via phone with commission issues, and processing book of business transfer.
- You will also be responding to emails from the agents.
- You will work with activating and troubleshooting the IVANS download program.
- As an Agency Services Representative, you will be trouble shooting with agents via phone who have a lack of functionality. This includes inability to logon via IE, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Maintain positive communication with current customers daily via telephone and email, and other modes of communication as appropriate
- Maintain an awareness of the customer's business and insurance needs
What makes you stand out:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum one year of customer service experience in an office based/call center environment
- Basic computer knowledge and comfortable using the Microsoft suite. Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous call center experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy, and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.