At Asahi Kasei we believe anyone can buy equipment or build a facility. It is our diverse team members around the globe who will enable us to develop ideas and technologies and capture the exciting opportunities that lie ahead. We look for candidates with a fresh perspective, people with a wide variety of skills who are creative thinkers, enjoy challenges and are driven to excel.
We are currently seeking applications to fill the following job opening at Daramic where we develop and manufacture advanced lead-acid battery separators that are driving innovation in transportation and industrial applications with cars, trucks, forklifts, and golf carts as well as ESS.
- Assist Maintenance Department with:
- Work order close out in mPulse system
- Routine maintenance contractor work coordination
- Large project planning assistance for Planning & Scheduling
- Overtime and vacation management for Union employees
- Human Resources
- Sharepoint knowledge
- Filing and maintaining filling room
- Schedule candidates for interviews
- Schedule new hires for orientation
- Liaison with vendors such as Canteen, uniform company, etc. and invoicing
- Miscellaneous office duties
- Create purchase orders
- Logging information for tracking requirements
- Scheduling required safety meetings
- Miscellaneous administrative duties
Mentor and Teacher : Education, Experience, and skills
- Plant reporting weekly & monthly
- Quality reporting in our ETQ system
- Maintain and manage plant-wide conference room calendars
- Routes incoming and outgoing mail
- Responsible for daily UPS/FedEx shipments
- Daily pick up from the Guard House and keep supplies stocked
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 2+ years of administrative experience or Associates Degree preferred with a focus in Business with 6 months+ experience
- Ability to self-manage, show initiative, and be proactive
- Ability to provide information to management, supervisors, co- workers and subordinates by phone, email, or in person.
- Operation of Microsoft Windows and experience with MS office including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
We believe a diverse workforce is crucial to our growth as a global supplier of advanced materials. Asahi Kasei is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.