Location: Oxnard, CA
The Judge Group is seeking a Registered Nurse for a permanent position in Oxnard, CA!
The RN will work autonomously alongside the hospital staff to assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for the critically ill patients. Dialysis experience in NOT required!
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Deliver nephrology care across multiple renal therapies: peritoneal, continuous renal replacement and apheresis
- Deliver dialysis to patients in an acute care setting
- Training in dialysis and ambulatory care will be provided
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in CA
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with mandatory overtime required due to the nature of the acute treatment you are providing
- Ability to travel to multiple hospitals within a given area
- Physical requirement: Nurses will often push/ pull large hemodialysis machines around the hospital with little or no assistance
- Associate's Degree in Nursing from an Accredited school of Nursing
- 3-year diploma from an accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Hemodialysis nursing experience in an acute or chronic setting
- Medical/ Surgical (Med/Surg), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), and/or Emergency Room (ER) experience
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN), Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN), and/or Certified Hemodialysis Nurse (CHN)
Interested, or know someone that might be? Please send your resume to for immediate consideration. Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.