As anAccounting/APClerkon the $3.3BN Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel Expansion Project (HRBT) in Virginia, you willenter, track and maintain accounts payable records for all Project divisions and departments.
The Hampton Roads Connector PartnersJV(HRCP) consisting ofVINCI,Flatiron,andDragados USAhas been selectedto construct the $3.3BN Design Buildproject-the largestcivilconstruction contract everawarded by the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT).
The project scopeacross a9 milesection of the I-64will include:a new 3.5-mile bridge-tunnel crossing that will accommodate a total of 8 lanes of capacity across the water, replacement of the existing marine approach bridges and the addition of a third lane on I-64 in each direction. The twin 45' diameter 1.5-mile tunnelswill be boredby TBM, creating the second largest TBM tunnel opening for a TBM in North America. The project is expected to continue to the end of 2025.
- Performs data entry for accounts payable vouchers, invoices, bills and expenses to ensure accurate and timely payment.
- Monitors department general email inbox account, vendor correspondences, and sorts and distributes mail.
- Matches invoices, purchase orders and receivers prior to payment distribution. Matches invoices to checks prior to signing and ensure each check has appropriate support.
- Maintains knowledge of Company's values and strategic plan.
- Performs additional assignments per management's direction.
- Must be able to visit active jobsites to review construction activities, field coordination and learn construction procedures
- Required to work in professional office environment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience in accounts payablehighlypreferred
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise integrity and keep records accurate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills with a sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision; depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to visit active jobsites to review construction activities, field coordination and learn construction proceduresas needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Recommended Skills
- Accounts Payable
- Attention To Detail
- Data Entry
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.