Assist Manager of Accounting and Director of Finance with accounting functions including reconciliations and financial reporting.
1. Prepares monthly general and standard journal entries, financial statements, and account reconciliations.
2. Ensures that accruals are made appropriately each month.
3. Assists independent auditors with interim and year-end audit.
4. Assists in preparation of federal, state and other governmental reports such as annual tax returns, sales tax returns, etc.
5. Maintains and reviews cost center and appropriation accounts, including trial balances, to verify accuracy with coding, classifying and posting.
6. Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly and supported by valid detail.
7. Reviews monthly financials for all practices for accuracy, reasonableness and completeness.
8. Provides various practice reporting as requested by Senior Accountant or Controller.
9. Assists with calculation of physician incentive compensation.
10. Assists clerical employees with problems related to putting data into proper accounting format.