Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures accounts payable department, including internal customer support and external vendor relations. Proactively works with and supports all BSC and Business Units to ensure all tasks related toAccounts Payable are performed in an accurate and timely fashion and with adherence to the company's internal policies and controls.
- Performs all tasks related to Accounts Payable to include one or more of the following: standard and non-standard invoice processing (non-purchase order, two-way and three-way match , and spreadsheet uploads) in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Responsible for direct and proactive communication and follow-up with internal and external customers.
- Provides excellent customer service by building and maintaining relationships, supporting and interacting with various levels of management within a wide range of corporate and BU departments to ensure high customer service levels both internally and externally.
- Reviews and Audits vendor statements.
- Enforces Terminix and department policies in accordance with corporate governance and commitment authority guidelines; facilities compliance while remaining customer centric.
- Responsible for handling Accounts Payable related tasks for all acquisitions and other confidential information.
- Assists in gathering information for various audits both internal and external auditors.
- Performs duties and supports special projects as directed and requested by manager/director.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- AA in Business Administration/Accounting, and/or 3- 5+ years related experienceaccounts payable
- Procure to Pay (P2P) or Accounts Payable Certification by an accredited organization is highly preferred
- Experience using JD Edwards or comparable ERP systems
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Experience using e-invoicing and/or automated invoice approval workflow systems preferred
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
This job has expired.
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.