Absorption Systems is an industry-leading biopharmaceutical contract research organization seeking a candidate for Account Manager to support the Cell and Gene Therapy (CGT) division at our Boston, MA location. Account Managers (AMs) are key members of the Sales and Operations Team and function as liaisons between sponsors, research scientists, and business development managers. The AM will use his/her knowledge of CGT products to design and manage studies for a wide range of sponsor requests ranging from R&D through commercialization.
- Design and implement studies that meet sponsors' needs in a scientifically sound and cost-effective manner
- Understand scientifically complex projects, and ensure the projects are on time, on budget, and meet pre-established quality standards
- Maintain accurate scientific/technical records in internal databases and a thorough knowledge of various regulatory and company processes
- Efficiently and effectively interact with different teams daily including sponsors, scientists, upper management, vendors, legal, and accounting
- Build up her/his knowledge on CGT products/assay/tools, techniques and regulatory guidelines
- Bachelor Degree in microbiology, molecular biology, biochemistry
- 0-3 years relevant industry experience depending on education level
- 3-5 years of lab research experience in the field of microbiology, molecular biology, biochemistry
- Scientific background is a must. Working knowledge of general molecular biology techniques, cell culture, PCR, and bioanalysis is required.
- Position requires strong professional communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and ability to adapt in a dynamic team environment are keys for success
- Working knowledge of CGT product development will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and ability to adapt in a dynamic team environment
Absorption Systems cares about our work community and offers a variety of benefits allowing employees the opportunity to customize a benefits package that meets their personal needs. Company benefits include the following:
About Absorption Systems, a Pharmaron Company
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plan with Employer Contribution
- Health Reimbursement Account Funded by Employer
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Life and AD&D Insurance 100% Employer Paid
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance for Employee, Spouse & Child(ren)
- Short and Long Term Disability 100% Employer Paid
- 401k with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
Absorption Systems, founded in 1996, assists pharmaceutical and medical device companies in identifying and overcoming ADMET (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion and Toxicity) barriers in the development of drugs, biologics and medical devices. Additionally, Absorption Systems goes deep into each of those areas, offering in vitro, in situ and in vivo models to assess the properties in question. The company's mission is to continually develop innovative research tools that can be used to accurately predict human outcomes or to explain unanticipated human outcomes when they occur. Absorption Systems has facilities in Exton, PA, San Diego, CA, and Boston, MA to serve customers throughout the world.
Alongside of our enthusiasm for science and research, we have a passion to see each and every one of our employees grow and succeed both personally and professionally. We encourage our employees to continually enhance their ability to contribute to the success of the organization and advance their careers. Absorption Systems is committed to creating an environment where individuals are encouraged to grow and work in collaboration with each other while being passionate about innovation. The professional culture of our organization is a goal-oriented environment full of internally driven and motivated professionals. Our company is unique in the fact that there is freedom for autonomy to execute and the ability for each employee to grow in directions that align their individual aspirations with company growth.
Please visit http://www.absorption.com to learn more.
Absorption Systems is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.