LexisNexis® CounselLink® is the leading cloud-based legal management solution designed to help corporate legal departments gain 100% visibility into their work, matters, and invoices. CounselLink delivers Work Management, Financial Management, and Vendor Management solutions in one easy to use platform to help you to control costs, maximize productivity, and make better decisions. Gain access to meaningful data around the work your legal team does so you can demonstrate the value your department brings to the table. For nearly 30 years, LexisNexis has been providing innovative solutions for corporate legal departments - and we craft these solutions based on insights from thought leaders, industry expertise, and customer feedback.
LexisNexis® Parley Pro® is a modern contract lifecycle management platform that helps companies create, negotiate and manage smarter contracts faster.
Parley Pro was acquired by LexisNexis in 2022.
CounselLink Account Executive
The Account Executive is responsible for LexisNexis CounselLink and Parley Pro software and service sales to prospects in the assigned region.
1. Meet top line sales and revenue goals within the assigned territory
2. Manage and grow pipeline through active prospecting and territory plan
3. Manage complete sales cycle from lead through customer relationship management
4. Create and manage a territory plan to capitalize on prospect opportunities
5. Manage a complex, consultative sales motion at all levels of the organization
6. Demonstrate and articulate ROI of products and services to prospects
7. Create targeted, solution oriented presentations and proposals with appropriate positioning and pricing for software and services
8. Develop and track pipeline within assigned territory utilizing CRM and report weekly on pipeline/forecast/opportunity progression
9. Represent product portfolio through speaking engagements, industry events and trade shows
10. Maintain awareness of market needs and industry trends and use information to optimize market position
11. Expected total travel 30-50%
1. Bachelor's degree
2. 8 years min of enterprise level sales experience or proven SAAS sales record
3. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
4. Solid understanding of solution selling value proposition
5. Demonstrated knowledge of negotiation process
6. Demonstrated ability to work in sales team environments
7. Technical aptitude
8. Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and manage time and territory effectively
9. Strong organizational and time management skills
10. Advanced computer skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, CRM applications
11. ELM and/or CLM market knowledge strongly preferred
12. SaaS solution selling experience strongly preferred
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!