Account Associate - Western region of the USA
Opportunity is knocking! Account Associate is an entry level position that gets you in the door of a top tier employer. The successful candidate will support the sales team by assisting in a range of sales related activities – and represent the Benjamin Moore brand by developing strong relationships with retailers and end users.
- Interact with retailers to complete the sales cycle for Benjamin Moore & Co Products, Programs, Promotions & Services
- Assist the team with local events, activities, product stock inquiries, and report requests
- Track and research complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Guide retailers on the adoption and navigation of our internal systems
- Attend product and sales training as needed
- Build trusted business relationships internally and externally
- Gain an understanding of Benjamin Moore & Co internal processes and procedures
- Visit agreed upon local retailers, where possible
- Monitor and ensure compliance with brand standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective listening and comprehension skills
- Aptitude for acquiring selling skills and product knowledge
- Excellent relationship building and team interaction skills
- Friendly, outgoing, confident, and enthusiastic
- Self-starter, committed to the task and independent worker
- Demonstrated passion for servicing customers and creating solutions
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook); position requires the candidate to learn Microsoft Dynamics CRM, BEX, SAP, and Qlik Dimensions platforms
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to building a career path
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be willing and able to travel as needed with a reliable form of transportation
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Benjamin Moore, we believe diversity of culture, talent, and varying perspectives is key to a collaborative, innovative, and successful business. We are committed to driving change within our organization through purposeful Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts, while also focusing on our customers and communities in which we serve. Our DE&I efforts allow each of us to authentically live our corporate values of Openness, Integrity, Community, Excellence and Safety. Our Social Impact programming of strategic local and national partnerships, in-kind donations, volunteerism, and more expands our ability to make a difference in the lives of all of our stakeholders. We hope you will join us and become an advocate for diversity and inclusion here at Benjamin Moore.Safety
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we’ve modified facilities and work schedules to support social distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to all employees—including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring the well-being of our team members is a top priority.
This job has expired.